Terms and Conditinos
If you wish to book (“Booking”) an Activity (“Activity”) with an Activity operator (“Activity Operator”) using ulatravel.com (“ULA”) then you (“the Customer”) agree that the following terms and conditions shall apply:
By using ulatravel.com or any ulatravel.com-affiliated website, you agree to be legally bound by the following Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use Activitiestogo.com or a ulatravel.com-affiliated website. In all cases the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions on behalf of all the other person(s) named in the booking and who partake in the booked Activity(s).
- Our Service
ULA through the information on our website aims to publish the most accurate, up-to-date information possible regarding costs, dates and times of the Activities listed; this information is bound to change frequently. While ULA undertakes all efforts to update operator information as they occur this is not always possible as quickly as we would like. We therefore cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and suggest that you use it as a guide only in making your selection. ULA is not an Activity Operator and has no responsibility for Activities.
- Accuracy of Information and Limitation of Liability
- ULA does not accept liability to the Customer (or any other person) for any act or omission on the part of the Activity Operator including (but not limited to) any failure by the Activity Operator to provide the Activity, or any accident, loss or damage which the Customer or any other person might suffer as a result of the Activity and the Customer agrees to release and indemnity ULA from and against any such claim in that respect.
- ULA does not warrant or represent to the Customer that the Activity is suitable or fit for the Customer’s purpose or corresponds with any advertising of the Activity Operator and the Customer agrees to make their own enquiries with the Activity Operator if required.
- In so far as ULA is unable by law or by statute to exclude its liability to the Customer then the Customer agrees that the liability of ULA to the Customer is limited to ULA providing the Activity (or a similar Activity) again to the Customer.
- You the Customer will indemnify ULA if we suffer any loss or damage or incur any costs in connection with your breach of these terms and conditions or any other legal obligation by you.
- All Activities are provided by Activity Operators and based on dates of availability the Activity Operator has provided on the ULA website or ulatravel.com-affiliated website. ULA is unable to guarantee the availability of any Activity included on these websites.
- ULA have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the content of this site is correct, but all information is subject to change at any time without notice. As a user of this website you acknowledge that ULA is unable to check the accuracy of all information provided by a Activity Operator. You should make your own independent enquiries with the Activity Operator and other third parties and use your own judgment to assess the accuracy of any information accessed through Activitiestogo.com or any ulatravel.com-affiliated website.
- Fees and Charges
The Customer agrees to pay to ULA the Activity Operator's advertised price (“Price”) for the Activity. There is currently no booking fee to place a Booking (“Booking Fee”).
- Activity Operator’s Conditions
The Customer agrees to abide by all terms, conditions and directions of the Activity Operator in respect of the Activity including but not limited to:
- All matters regarding the conduct of the Activity such as safety, use of equipment, clothing, etc.
- Payment for the Activity — the Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Price charged by the Activity Operator for the Activity may be subject to changes and ULA gives no warranty regarding the accuracy of the Activity Operator’s current advertised prices. ULA will endeavor to abide by the Activity Operator’s advertised Price.
- Cancellation Fees — If the Customer cancels or changes a Booking then the Customer agrees to abide by any cancellation or alteration policy of the Activity Operator which may include the payment of a charge for the cancellation or change. BUT the Customer agrees that notwithstanding any cancellation or refund policy of the Activity Operator, ULA shall at all times be entitled to retain the Booking Fee plus a deposit equivalent to 20% of the Price. In addition to this the Customer agrees to abide by the cancellation policies set out in Clause 7 Cancellations, Amendments and Refunds following.
- Age and identity of Customer
- ULA will not accept any Booking from the Customer unless the Customer is at least 18 years of age. The Customer warrants and assures ULA that they are at least 18 years of age.
- The Customer will be required by the Activity Operator to provide photo ID at check-in to ensure that their identity matches the booking identity. The customer will also be required by the Activity Operator to sign the booking confirmation/voucher and may be asked to present the credit card used to purchase the Activity. A copy of this photo ID and/or signature may be retained by the Activity Operator to minimise the risk of credit card fraud or for verification purposes with your credit card provider in the event of a dispute.
- Where there is a discrepancy between the photo ID and the booking identity, or the signature on the credit card and the signature on the booking confirmation form, the voucher can be confiscated and immediately cancelled without refund.
- If the Customer wishes to pay by credit card for a Activity (other than a Gift Voucher) and the person who will undertake the Activity is different to the Customer, the Customer must contact ULA after the booking has been confirmed to establish their identity.
- Cancellations, Amendments and Refunds
- Cancellation by you, the Customer — If you are not able to partake in a Activity on the date and time you have booked you should contact the Activity Operator as far prior to this date and time as possible. ULA's refund for a Activity is based on the individual Activity operator's Refund and Cancellation policy. The Customer agrees that notwithstanding any cancellation or refund policy of the Activity Operator, ULA shall at all times be entitled to retain at least the Booking Fee plus a deposit equivalent to 20% of the Price.
- Cancellation by the Activity Operator (apart from weather) — In some cases a Activity Operator may make alterations to a Activity date, price, inclusions, itinerary, minimum numbers, ages etc. ULA reserves the right to cancel, change, transfer or substitute any Activity that you have booked, at any time and for any reason. If you choose not to accept the alternatives offered you will be entitled to a full refund including the booking fee. Notwithstanding the above, if we receive advance notice of a significant change to a Activity, we will make a reasonable effort to communicate this to you and to facilitate an amendment of the booking.
- Cancellation because of Weather — If the Activity you have booked is unable to be taken because of weather, it may be rescheduled. You the Customer should make contact with the Activity Operator prior to the date and time of travel using the contact details provided on your booking confirmation to organise this. ULA is unable to reschedule or assist in the reschedule of a Activity. The Activity Operator will do all possible to reschedule the Activity to a date and time suitable to you the Customer. If the rescheduled date is not suitable you may be entitled to a refund BUT the Customer agrees that notwithstanding any cancellation or refund policy of the Activity Operator, ULA shall at all times be entitled to retain the Booking Fee plus a deposit equivalent to 20% of the Price.
- If ULA is notified within 72 hours of the date that a Activity was due to be taken that the Customer did not take the Activity due to:
- Fraud AND the Activity Operator cannot produce a Booking confirmation form signed by the Customer; or
- The Activity Operator had ceased to exist;
- In some instances bank fees and exchange rates may mean the amount refunded is different to the amount originally paid for a Activity, particularly in instances where a currency exchange is involved. ULA warrants it has no control over any bank fees or exchange rates and is unable to accept responsibility for any such discrepancies in refunded amounts.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
Some of the Activities promoted by ULA as a booking agent may be potentially dangerous. Prior to making and paying for a booking you the Customer should be aware of this. You the Customer agree to be responsible for making independent enquiries with the Activity Operator and other third parties regarding the need to acquire your own insurance coverage.
The Customer agrees that the terms of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of Colombia and any dispute shall be heard by the court of appropriate jurisdiction in Colombia.